Vidque Terms of Service
- 1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- 2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- 3. You may not use the Vidque service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- 4. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and/or display on the Vidque service.
- 5. You must not, in the use of Vidque, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 6. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Vidque account. While Vidque prohibits such conduct and content on it's site, you understand and agree that Vidque cannot be responsible for the Content posted on it's web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Vidque service at your own risk.
- 1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Vidque service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 3. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 4. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. We also reserve the right to reclaim user names for any other reason, at our sole discretion, without explanation.
- 6. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Vidque service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text, images, dashboard activity and comments you have stored in the system.
- 7. Vidque does not store any videos on the site. All videos appear as embeds which stream into the Vidque website from various third-party providers that offer public facing RSS feeds.
You may not use the VidQue site and or its services to transmit any content which:
- 1. harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
- 2. includes sexually explicit images or other content which is offensive or harmful to minors,
- 3. includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
- 4. impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person,
- 5. utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
- 6. contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
- 7. contravenes any application law or government regulation,
- 8. violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of VidQue as published on the VidQue website,
- 9. may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right,
- 10. distributes software or other Content in violation of any license agreement.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Vidque PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Vidque SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Vidque BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT Vidque HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH VidQue SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Last Updated February 16, 2011.