Can I recharge on snapdeal?
Recharge it now with Snapdeal At Snapdeal, you can do mobile recharge for leading operators including Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, TATA, Aircel, BSNL, Uninor, and Virgin Mobile.
How can I recharge mobile?
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- Tap a mobile operator.
- Choose a type of recharge: Repeat a previous recharge: Under the amount, tap Repeat recharge. Pay a custom amount: Tap Search. .
- Tap Proceed to pay.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How can I recharge my mobile with account number?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Log in to your Freecharge app.
- Under the New Payments section, Select ‘Mobile’
- Enter your mobile number.
- The provider details will automatically be fetched (you can change your provider if it’s incorrect)
- Enter the recharge amount or choose from available plans.
How can I pay my mobile bill online in India?
Just log in to Paytm.com and fill in the following information:
- Enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Enter the amount.
- Pick bill payment promo code of your choice and get a cashback & other offers.
- Choose the payment method of your preference.
- You are done with it!
How can I recharge directly from my bank?
To recharge from your bank account directly right on your mobile phones, there are three options which include:
- Recharge via Bank USSD.
- Recharge via Bank App.
- Recharge via Network USSD.
How can I recharge from Google pay?
How to recharge your phone number using Google Pay
- Open Google Pay app.
- Tap on Recharge option under Business and Bills.
- Enter the mobile number you want to recharge.
- Tap on continue.
- Select the plan you want to go for.
- Click on proceed to pay after you tap on the plan you want and your mobile will be recharged.
Can I recharge from Google Play balance?
Yes, it can be used for the in-app purchases as well. However, you need to redeem your Google Play Gift Card in your Google account before that. By redeeming, you make the recharge amount available in your Google account that can be used directly for the in-app purchases and paid-app downloads.
Can I recharge with Google Play balance?
Can we do mobile recharge using Flipkart?
Flipkart. Flipkart now also allows its users to recharge mobile or pay bills online. Go to the app > Tap on the hamburger icon on the left > Tap on ‘Bills and Recharges”. Now select the bill you want to pay or tap on “Mobile” to recharge your mobile.
Can I recharge from Flipkart pay later?
Now you can recharge and pay bills through Flipkart paylater.
How can I recharge my mobile with debit card?
How to Recharge Mobile via ATM
- Go to your nearest ATM and insert debit card in the machine.
- Choose the Recharge option on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number and then your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge for.
- Recharge will be confirmed on the ATM screen and money debited from bank account.
How can I buy recharge card from my FirstBank account?
With your FirstBank account, you can either recharge airtime for yourself or another number. If you want to buy talk time for yourself, dial this FirstBank USSD code: *894*Amount To Buy#. Please make sure you dial the transfer code on the same mobile number you used to register for the FirstBank Nigeria account.
Can I transfer my Google Play balance to Paytm?
Sorry, you can’t do that. Google Play Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Where can I spend my Google Play balance?
Your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play….How to add to & check your Google Play balance
- Redeem Google Play gift cards.
- Redeem digital gift codes.
- Use a promo code.
How can I buy data directly from bank?
How to buy airtime/data from your bank account to another number
- All you have to do is to dial the recharge code of your bank.
- After dialing, for example, *901# (Access bank ussd code)
- Follow the prompt and enter the phone number of the person you want to transfer airtime/data to.