How can I check my ration card details in West Bengal?
How to check West Bengal Ration Card status
- To check ration card status visit West Bengal ration card status page.
- Select the Form type, district, and municipality.
- Enter the last 8-digits of your ration card application number or enter the 16-digits ration card application number.
- Click on ‘Search’
How can I check my ration card e-KYC status in West Bengal?
To check the status of your Aadhar – Ration card link (e-KYC),
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website of the West Bengal Food Department. Check ration card linking status option.
- Step 2: Enter your Ration Card Category and Ration Card number. Enter Ration Card number and Category.
- Step 3: Verify status.
How can I get digital ration card online in West Bengal?
Download E Ration Card
- Go to the official website of the food and supplies department, Government of West Bengal.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on ration card under the service section.
- After that, you have to click on E-Ration Card.
How can I check my ration card status in 2021 West Bengal?
To check the status of your ration card application online,
- Step 1: Go to the official website of West Bengal Ration Card. First, open the official Website of West Bengal food and supplies department by going to https://food.wb.gov.in/
- Step 2: Enter Mobile/Application number.
- Step 3: Check the status of application.
What is RKSY I ration card in West Bengal?
What is RKSY I? RKSY I or RKSY-1 is a ration card type in West Bengal. Under that scheme, wheat and rice is given to poor people at fair price of Rs. 2/KG.
Is Priority household BPL?
‘Priority’ and ‘non-priority’ ration cards will replace the below the poverty line (BPL) and above the poverty line (APL) ration cards respectively when new ration cards as mandated under the National Food Security Act 2013 are rolled out in the State in November.
What is BPL limit?
The Planning Commission fixed an upper limit of 326,000 for rural BPL families on the basis of simple survey. Accordingly, families having less than 15 marks out of maximum 52 marks have been classified as BPL and their number works out to 318,000.
What is BPL subsidy?
A family officially identified as being below the poverty line (BPL) stands to receive anything from Rs 8,600-Rs 9,900 a year towards food subsidy, once the system of direct transfer of subsidy announced by the Prime Minister on Friday becomes operational.
How can I link my Aadhar card with ration card in Kolkata?
To link your Aadhaar Card with your Ration card,
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website of the West Bengal Food Department. WB Ration New Official Website.
- Step 2: Enter Ration Card details. Enter Ration card details.
- Step 3: Enter Aadhar details. Enter Aadhar details.
- Step 4: Complete e-KYC. Verify Aadhar e-KYC.