How can I register Sun normal Internet?
Go to the nearest retailer and load your preferred iLoad via XpressLoad. You may also text to 247 to convert your Regular Load to an iLoad. Postpaid subscribers can immediately surf at the default rate of P5/15 minutes*. Get iLoads to enjoy better rates and Unlimited Internet!
What is non-stop LTE plan 599?
The Sun Non-Stop LTE Plan 599 now comes with non-stop access to Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Google Search (the Big Time Plan doesn’t include this), 1GB data to access other apps, websites and games, unlimited calls and texts to Sun subscribers, and 50 texts to all networks.
What is Sun Spinnr?
SPINNR is offering first-time users to enjoy unlimited music streaming at no cost for their first 15 days. Registration is open to all Smart, Talk ‘N Text and Sun Cellular subscribers via web or mobile browser or via the app from Google Play.
What is i50 in sun?
i100 – 3 days unlimited internet. i250 – unlimited internet for seven days. i999 – unlimited internet for 30 days. After choosing your preferred surfing usage, for example i50 (for unlimited one day internet), just send it to 247 (wait for text confirmation). It will convert your regular load to iLoad.
Can I transfer Sun to Smart?
Yes. You can still enjoy your favorite SUN offers. Plus, now you get to enjoy the different offers of SMART. Just go to any SMART Retailers near you or simply register your existing regular load to your favorite promos via *123#.
Can I load my sun postpaid?
Make your Sun Postpaid experience even more powerful Stream the latest music on your mobile phone, buy ePINs to continue playing your online game, or load up with the different call & text add-ons to enjoy even more mobile services!
How do I register my net 299 Sun?
- Features: Unlimited calls and unli texts to all networks including Globe and TM plus 2 Gigabytes of mobile internet data.
- Price: ₱299.
- Validity: 30 Days.
- How to register: dial *123# then select ALLNET:OTH then choose Allnet then finally pick 299.
How do I register my CTC10 sun?
- Features: 10 minutes call to Sun, Smart and Talk ‘N Text (TNT) networks; 50 texts to Sun network; 50 texts to other networks; Free Facebook access.
- Price: ₱10.
- Validity: 1 day.
- How to register: send SMS and use keyword CTC10 to 247.
How can I activate my Sun postpaid plan?
How to activate SUN SIM for Internet
- Step 1: Send NET to 2300.
- Step 2: You will receive a notification telling you that the Internet service is successfully activated.
- Step 3: You will receive device settings information.
- Step 4: Turn Mobile Data as well as Data Roaming on.
Where can I pay my Sun postpaid plan?
You may pay your bills at any of these accredited banks below:
- Asia United Bank.
- Chinatrust Savings Bank.
- Citystate Savings Bank.
- Development Bank of the Philippines.
- EastWest bank.
What is Sun Sulit surf 99?
SSP99 / SSP 99. 7 days. 1 GB data. Unli all-net texts. Unli Trinet calls (Sun, Smart & TNT)