How do I access my army board file?

How do I access my army board file?

To view this report, log on to the HRC website ( and select the “Self-Service” option. Under “Tools For Soldiers” select “My Board File Certification Report.” Enter the UIC of desired unit in the search criteria to locate your unit’s report.

Can I upload documents to iPERMS?

iPERMS supports web uploading of TIFF and PDF files.

Where do I find my Orb?

How to obtain your ORB/ERB from AKO (Active duty Soldiers only):

  1. Go to Army AKO at
  2. Select “ORB: Officer Record Brief”/ “ERB: Enlisted Record Brief” link under Army Links column on right side of the screen.
  3. Once forwarded to the ORB/ERB page, select the “view/print” button.

How do I update my Army board file?

HR Professionals can submit a Board Correction Form to request corrections to documents in the Performance folder (i.e. duplicate, misfiled, masking documents, or request for corrections). Email the form to the Board Support Team at: [email protected]

Do I have to certify my board file Army?

While Soldiers are encouraged to “Certify” their My Board File, Board Members do not see this information. Whether you certify or not, or even view, your My Board File will not affect your chances of selection.

How do you upload a batch file to iPERMS?

iPERMS will support the capture, display and retention of PDFs. Log in as a Scan Operator or Field Operator, select create a new batch. **Images must conform to the above parameters. Select upload images to batch.

What are 2 accepted source documents for Section I?

Form I-9 Acceptable Documents

  • Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization.
  • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
  • Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card.
  • Form I-766, Employment Authorization Document Card.

How do I get my military documents?

You can request your military records in any of these ways:

  1. Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).
  2. Write a letter to the NPRC.
  3. Visit the NPRC in person.
  4. Contact your state or county Veterans agency.
  5. Hire an independent researcher.

Can I see my military records online?

Most military records are on paper or microfilm and you’ll need to request printed copies to be mailed to you. They are not typically available to view online.

Is Ako gone?

Army Knowledge Online (AKO) may have stopped being accessible to users at the end of June, but PEO EIS’s Enterprise Content Collaboration and Messaging (EC2M) product office — part of EIS’s Enterprise Services portfolio — officially brought the program to a close on July 26.

What happens if I don’t certify my board file?

Whether you certify or not, or even view, your My Board File will not affect your chances of selection. If you are unable to certify your file, do not be concerned that this will hurt your chances of being selected. Your unit, however, is able to pull reports and see who has/has not certified their My Board File.

How do you correct military records?

If you believe you are the victim of an error or injustice which affects your military record, you may apply for a Correction of Military Records by completing and submitting a DD Form 149, Application for Correction of Military Record. Submit your completed DD Form 149 to the appropriate address on page 2 of the form.

What happens if I don’t validate my board file?

How do I update my DD 93?

To update the DD Form 93, Soldiers must visit their unit’s S-1 or human resources/personnel section. Completed SGLI and DD 93 forms reside in the Soldiers personnel file within the Interactive Personnel Records Management System.

Can I use military ID as passport?

Photo ID: A driver’s license, government-issued ID, military ID, Certificate of Naturalization, or previously issued passport (if you are applying for a new one) are all acceptable forms of ID.

Can I join the military without a birth certificate?

Identification. You need a driver’s license or other state-issued identification card. A green card or passport may be acceptable in place of these items if you don’t have a driver’s license. A social security card and certified copy of your birth certificate are also required at the time you enlist.

Where do I send my military records?

How to Submit Requests:

  • Mail a letter or Standard Form (SF) 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records to: National Personnel Records Center. 1 Archives Drive. St. Louis, MO 63138.
  • Fax a letter or Standard Form 180 to: 314-801-9195.

Where are military records stored?

the National Archives and Records Administration
If you’ve been discharged from military service, your personnel files are stored here at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). We are the official repository for records of military personnel who have been discharged from the U.S. Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard.