How do I access my CDR King router?
CD-R KING Router Login
- Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
- Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your CD-R KING router in the address bar.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I find my ion WIFI password?
In the Users screen, select the user account (without clicking the hyperlink for the account), then in User Details select Actions > Reset Password. In the Reset User Password dialog box, enter the new password, then retype the password. If you are certain that you want to change the password, click Confirm.
How do I find the port forwarding password on my router?
This information can sometimes be found on your router, or in your information guide. If you can’t find it on either, find the model number of your router (on the box or router itself) and use this website (www.routerpasswords.com) to find the default username and password.
What happened CDR King 2019?
CD-R King closed down after 22 years in the market, partly because e-commerce led to the availability of higher quality products at similar prices.
What is the IP address of CDR King router?
Type 192.168. 0.1 (the most common IP for CD-R-King routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password. The default username for your CD-R-King router is admin.
How do I connect to ion WiFi?
Share Wi-Fi info with a friend
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network. Share.
- Your phone will give you a QR code. To join the same network, scan the code on another device.
Does CD-R King still exist?
Who founded CD-R King?
founder Nicholson Co Santos
6 of Manila has filed a ₱26.47-million tax evasion complaint against CD-R King founder Nicholson Co Santos and Haleiwa International Corporation.
How do I connect to King WIFI?
Simply connect your devices to the King Router, then point the wireless repeating on the king router to whatever internet source you have available. Make the one connection and all your devices are no connected again.
How can I find my broadband password on my phone?
Find Wi-Fi Password on Android
- Go to Settings on your phone and select Network & Internet.
- Here tap on Wi-Fi and select the network for which you want to know the password.
- Now, tap the gear icon next to it and then tap Share.
- Verify it’s you, and then the network’s password will show up below the QR code.
What do I do if I forgot my Wi-Fi username and password?
The default login username and password both are “admin”. If you or someone had changed them but you forget them now, the only way to access the modem/router is to reset the router to factory default settings. Note: If you reset the device, the device will return to factory defaults, you will lose all your settings.
What is the network security key?
Essentially, it is the password or code needed to access a local area network. Most of us are familiar with network security keys ― at home, you use one to join your personal Wi-Fi network. Network security keys allow users to establish a secure connection and prevent unauthorized access to the network.
How do I find my 192.168 0.1 password?
The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. At the login, enter the username (admin) and your password (default password is nothing). Note: If you have forgotten this password, you will have no choice but to reset the router to factory defaults.