How do I connect my Konica printer?
You can also install the XPS driver in a similar way.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB port of this machine.
- Insert the printer driver CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive of the computer.
- Click [Printer Install].
- Read the license agreement and click [AGREE].
- Select [Install printers/MFPs] and click [Next].
How do I connect my Konica Minolta scanner to my computer?
- Load the original.
- Enter user information, and log in to this machine. For details on the login procedure, refer to Here.
- Tap [Scan/Fax].
- Select [Home].
- Configure Scan option settings as necessary.
- Press the Start key.
What is PS vs PCL?
PS is PostScript and was created for Vector Graphics, commonly used for printing from Adobe products. PCL is Printer Command Language. PCL 6 Enhanced is object-oriented PDL optimized for printing from GUI interfaces such as Windows and compressed to optimize throughput and formerly known as PCL XL.
How do you set up a SMB scan?
- • Click File->New->Folder.
- • Name the folder Scans.
- • Right click Scans and select properties.
- • Click on the Sharing tab.
- • Click Share.
- • In the File Sharing window, type Everyone and click Add.
- • Change the permission level to Read/Write.
- • Click Share.
How do I find my Konica Minolta password?
The administrator password is set to  by factory default. Try this password if the administrator password has not been changed. To enter (change) the password, select the [Password is changed.] check box, and then enter a new password.
Where do you find printer drivers?
Printer drivers are often found under “downloads” or “drivers” on your printer’s manufacturer website. Download the driver and then double click to run the driver file.