How do I factory reset my Avaya 9608 IP phone?
Performing the Factory Reset
- Press the Menu button and navigate to the “Administration” menu.
- Select and insert the Admin password (default is – 27238)
- Scroll down the menu and select Clear.
- Press Clear again to confirm the action. The phone settings are cleared and the phone will restart.
How do I program my Avaya IP phone?
To program your IP phone:
- Press ‘*’ to program.
- Enter the code ‘27238’ and push the # key. Enter the code ‘27238’ and push the # key.
- Select ‘ADDR’ and press the Start key.
- There are many configurable IP addresses. Depending on the network setup, it depends on what information needs to be put in. 4.1.
Can I use wireless headset with Avaya?
If you have an Avaya IP phone, we have Plantronics and Jabra Headsets are compatible with Avaya phones. For remote answering, an electronic hook switch (EHS) adapter cable. See below for some compatible Avaya headsets bundles.
How do I reset my Avaya phone password?
- *Log into your account by entering your email address or user assigned phone number, followed by your password.
- Select Settings.
- Select User Details > Security Tab.
- Select Change Password, review and accept the Confirmation.
- Enter your current password & click Next.
- Select Change PIN tab.
How do I set up Avaya work?
Avaya IX Workplace Client Installation
- Open the Start Menu using the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select Software Center to open it.
- In the Software Center, select Avaya IX Workplace.
- On the Application Details page, select Install.
- The installation will install .
How do I change my Avaya phone password?
Changing your password
- In the upper-right corner of the AVAYA screen, click your user name.
- Click Change Password.
- In Current Password, enter your current password.
- In New Password, enter your new password.
- In Confirm New Password, enter your new password again.
- Click NEXT.
What is my Avaya phone password?
When prompted for the password, enter the system administrator’s password followed by the pound key [ #]. The factory system administrator password is 1234. If the system administrator’s password is not known, Avaya can reset this password. This service may be billable.