How do I fix WhatsApp status error?
Top 7 Ways to Fix WhatsApp Status Couldn’t Send Error
- Try Another Image or Video. First, try uploading another image or video.
- Check File Format. WhatsApp supports the most popular file formats.
- Check App Permissions.
- Set Correct Date and Time on Your Phone.
- Check DownDetector.
- Clear WhatsApp Cache (Android)
- Update WhatsApp.
Why error is coming in WhatsApp status?
Restart your phone. Turn your phone off for a while, then turn it back on. Uninstall the app and then install it again. Clear the app’s cache.
Could not send status in WhatsApp?
Try Uploading a Different Picture/Video, or Typing a Status. On the off-chance, the image or video you’re uploading might be the cause for the WhatsApp Status “Couldn’t send” error. Either it could be too large, in the wrong format, or some other unknown reason.
How do I clear WhatsApp cache?
Go to Settings on your Android phone and click the “Apps” option. Scroll down until you see WhatsApp, then tap it. Tap Storage (or Memory), which will bring up a list of storage options for your app. – You can choose between Clear Cache or Clear Data (which clears both cache and data).
Why is my status not uploading?
What happens if I delete WhatsApp cache?
When you clear cache or data on an app, it does not delete anything on the WhatsApp server. It will only remove temporary files that are stored in your phone’s RAM and make less memory available for other apps to use.
How do I refresh my WhatsApp status on iPhone?
How to Refresh WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone in 5 Ways
- Way 1: Get WhatsApp Permissions to Refresh WhatsApp Contacts iPhone.
- Way 2: Connect the Internet Properly or Change Another Internet.
- Way 3: Restart iPhone & WhatsApp to Refresh Contacts in WhatsApp iPhone.
- Way 4: Update the Latest Version for WhatsApp.
How do you restart WhatsApp?
1. Restart WhatsApp First
- Launch Settings on your Android phone.
- Find and select Apps & Notifications.
- Select Apps info to view all apps (Some devices may state it as Manage apps; See all apps, etc.)
- Now, locate and click WhatsApp on the app list.
- Finally, tap on Force stop to close WhatsApp.
How do I refresh my phone?
Another way is to go to your home screen and press the “menu” button. From here, you can select “settings” and then “general.” From here, you can select “apps” and press the “refresh” button.
Is it safe to clear cache?
Why clear the cache on an Android phone? Clearing your cache on Android can free up valuable space and resolve issues with your phone’s battery, speed, and security. Old cached data can corrupt, causing larger performance problems.
Why is my WhatsApp status not updating?
What happened to WhatsApp right now?
Whatsapp.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do I make myself refresh?
11 ways to refresh your soul and mind in 15 minutes
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking one glass of water.
- Stretch out.
- Go outside.
- Listen to calming music.
- Treat yourself.
- Have your favorite snack.
- Take a nap.