How do I force reset my iPhone 5 with iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone with iTunes?
First, put your iPhone into DFU recovery mode. Next, connect it to a PC or Mac using a Lightning cable. Select your iPhone in the Finder sidebar on Mac, or in iTunes on the PC that it’s connected to. Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
How do I fix my disabled iPhone 5s with iTunes?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
Can you factory reset a disabled iPhone?
Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID). Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”. Afterward, your device will reset back to factory settings and all data will be removed.
How do I factory reset a disabled iPhone?
How do I force my iPhone 5s to factory reset?
Before you sell or trade your device, check out this Apple Support page.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings. General.
- Tap. Erase All Content and Settings. .
- Tap. Erase All Content and Settings. .
- Tap one of the following: Backup Then Erase.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer?
Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud
- All Apple Devices with Same Apple ID.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Click Start Button to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
- Joy Taylor.
How do you Undisable an iPhone that says connect to iTunes?
How to fix “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes, a Mac, or PC”
- Enter recovery mode. Entering the recovery mode requires different steps based on your iPhone model or settings.
- Locate your iPhone on your Mac or PC. After entering recovery mode, you’ll need to proceed on your Mac or PC.
- Choose the option to Restore.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone 5s?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode
- If you enter the wrong passcode on your iPhone Lock Screen too many times, an alert lets you know that your iPhone is disabled.
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC)
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
Can I factory reset my iPhone from my computer?
You can use a Mac or Windows PC to erase all data and settings from your iPhone, restore iPhone to factory settings, and install the latest version of iOS.
How to easily Hard Reset an iPhone?
Open the “Settings” app and navigate to “General” > “Reset”. Step 2. Tap on the “Erase All Content and Settings” option on reset screen. iOS will request you to enter your Apple ID and password to verify that you are the owner. Step 3. When the warning message pops up, tap on “Erase iPhone” again to trigger the hard reset process.
How to reset iPhone without iTunes?
1 Connect iPhone to computer Download, install iPhone Eraser on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer, too. 2 Choose an erasing level option There are three erasing levels, Low, Medium and High. 3 Reset iPhone without iTunes in one click
How to restore iPhone 5/5c/5S to factory settings?
How to Restore iPhone 5/5c/5s to Factory Settings with iTunes Step 1: . Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC and connect your iPhone with its original cable. Step 2: . Trust the computer and enter your passcode if prompted. Then select your iPhone when it appears on iTunes. Step 3: . On the right side
How do I Reset my iPhone to factory default settings?
Unlock your iPhone, and navigate to Settings. In the Settings, just tap General > Reset. When you’re in the Reset screen, tap “Erase All Content and Settings”.