How do I look up a business name in Michigan?
Step 1: Visit the Michigan Department of Licencing and Regulatory Affairs website. Step 2: Find the State Business Name Database page. Step 3: Use the ‘search by entity name’ field to enter your business name idea and perform a search. Step 4: View the results to determine whether the business name is in use or not.
How do I find out who owns a business in Michigan?
You can find information on any corporation or business entity in Michigan or another state by performing a search on the Secretary of State website of the state or territory where that corporation is registered.
How do I find my articles of incorporation in Michigan?
Call 517-241-9288 during normal business hours.
- The Company Corporation: Certified Copies.
- Northwest Registered Agent LLC: Michigan Certified Copy of Articles of Organization or Incorporation.
What is Lara in the state of Michigan?
In the state of Michigan, LARA stands for Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) is your go-to place for business licensing across Michigan.
How do I search for a business name?
In most states, the website of the state business filing agency includes an online entity name check tool. You can use the online tool to search business names and find out whether another business is already using the name you have chosen.
How do I look up an EIN number in Michigan?
Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933. The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
How do I get a copy of my articles of organization Michigan?
To Order By Mail: Complete form CSCL/CD-274. Address your request to: LARA, Corporations Division, P.O. Box 30054, Lansing, MI 48909. Payment: Make your check or money order payable to the State of Michigan. The mailing address is LARA, Corporations Division, P.O. Box 30054, Lansing, MI 48909.
How do you use Lara?
The LARA Method for Managing Tense Talks
- LARA stands for Listen, Affirm, Respond, and Ask Questions.
- Listen very carefully.
- Affirm a feeling or value you share with the speaker.
- Respond directly to the concerns or questions the speaker has raised.
- Ask questions or add information.
- See Also.
How do I contact Lara Michigan?
– please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as we can….Contact the Bureau of Professional Licensing.
|Telephone Number||Fax Number|
|Health License Customer Service www.michigan.gov/healthlicense||517-335-0918||517-241-0032|
How do I get a certified true copy of articles of incorporation?
How to apply?
- Secure and fill out application form.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the corresponding fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
What is Lara link skill?
Lara Link Skill is set to be 5% damage increase, with a 11% Damage Buff that activates after hitting 20 monsters with a cooldown.
How do I renew my Lara license in Michigan?
The license must be renewed online using a debit or credit card containing a MasterCard, Visa, or Discover logo, or by electronic check (e-check). If you pay by debit or credit card, please allow for three business days for processing. If you pay by e-check, please allow 10 days for processing. The renewal fee is $125.
What is Lara letter?
Answer: The letter is the beginning of a long process. The Code authorizes LARA to investigate activities related to the practice of a health profession by a licensee.