How do I make an appointment at the Mexican consulate in Seattle?
- Schedule an appointment at: [email protected].
- Come up to the Consulate in person the day of your appointment.
- Fill out the Application form.
- Original valid passport including one photocopy of the pages that contain the personal information of bearer, photograph and expiration date/extensions.
How many consulates does Mexico have in the US?
Today, Mexico has a significant worldwide presence, with over 150 representations, including 50 consulates in the United States alone (no other country has as many consulates in any single host country).
How do I renew my Mexican passport in the US?
Your first step in the Mexican passport renewal process is to make contact with the MEXITEL (877-639-4835) passport helpline….Mexican Passport Renewal Application Rorm (OP-5)
- Completed OP-5 form.
- Two passport sized photos.
- Photocopies of the first five pages and also the last page of your current passport.
- Passport fees.
Do I lose my Mexican citizenship when I become a US citizen?
Mexican citizens who naturalize in the United States may keep their Mexican nationality but may not vote and may not run or serve in public office in Mexico. Those who obtained U.S. citizenship before 1998, however, automatically lost their Mexican nationality and needed to apply within 5 years to reclaim it.
What documents do I need for dual citizenship in Mexico?
Documentation Required: Original and 1 copy of your immigration visa (green card), a copy of your passport, a copy of your “legalized” birth certificate with the Spanish translation.
What U.S. cities have a Mexican consulate?
Mexican representation in USA
- Washington — Mexican Embassy.
- Atlanta — Mexican Consulate-General.
- Austin — Mexican Consulate-General.
- Boston — Mexican Consulate-General.
- Chicago — Mexican Consulate-General.
- Dallas — Mexican Consulate-General.
- Denver — Mexican Consulate-General.
- El Paso — Mexican Consulate-General.
Is Juarez U.S. consulate open?
The U.S. Consulate General in Ciudad Juarez has resumed routine immigrant visa operations, scheduling thousands of socially distanced interviews each week in ALL immigrant visa categories. For more information or instructions on requesting an emergency appointment, please follow the guidance here.
Can I have dual citizenship US and Mexico?
Can you get dual citizenship from Mexico and the USA? Both the US and Mexico allow their citizens to hold dual citizenship. This means that, as long as you fit all the eligibility criteria, which we’ll lay down below, you’ll be able to become a Mexican dual citizen.