How do I pair my GROM Bluetooth?
The pairing needs to be performed only once. After pairing is completed your phone will automatically connect to GROM-BTD upon ignition start (whether radio on or off). NOTE1: Your phone can ask for confirmation and you can get the pop-up message “Confirm that the passkey “…” is shown on GROM-CAR”. Click “PAIR” then.
How do I connect my grom BT3?
- Please make sure the latest firmware installed.
- Turn the car off. Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn the car on.
- Also note that GROM-CAR will be discoverable 3 minutes and if you do not pair the phone you have to repeat items 2-3 again.
- Follow your phone manual and pair it with GROM-CAR.
How do I use GROM Audio?
To switch modes:
- Press FM–>CD (AUX or other button that you use to enter GROM Mode)
- You should hear announce “USB”, quickly press “NEXT TRACK” button on your stereo.
- You will hear the next MODE announce.
- Stop pressing “NEXT TRACK” button as soon as you head desired MODE announce.
How do you use a Bluetooth dongle in a CAR?
Connect the car Bluetooth adapter into Car’s 12V Cigarette Light Plug to power up. Turn on your smartphone Bluetooth and pair your phone with this adapter via Bluetooth (most of the device will make an audio tone when pairing successfully). Now tune your car audio to an empty FM channel.
How do I reset my GROM Bluetooth?
It’s super easy and fast to do as well, here’s how.
- Turn on your car and switch to FM for 3-4 seconds.
- Switch back to the GROM.
- After a second, press and hold the SCAN or REPEAT button.
- After a few seconds, you should hear a low beep to confirm the reset.
- Delete the pairing on your phone and re-pair.
How do I connect my phone to my stereo via USB?
- Locate the USB Input socket on your car stereo or dashboard.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into your smartphone and the other end into the USB Input of your car stereo.
- Set the car stereo source to the USB Input.
How do I set up hands free phone in my car?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I use hands-free Bluetooth?
Can you talk on Bluetooth while driving?
If you want to make a call or send a message, Bluetooth connectivity and Voice Control functionality now allows you to do this via your car completely hands free of your mobile. Any hands-free devices should be fully set up before you drive, otherwise it is illegal.