How do I put WooCommerce in holiday mode?
Navigate to “WooCommerce” » “Store Vacation”. Check the checkbox “Set Vacation Mode” to enable vacation mode in your shop. Enter the “Start Date” (first day) of your vacation. Enter the “End Date” (last day) of your vacation.
Can WooCommerce handle 50000 products?
In general, it’s obvious that WooCommerce can cope with the large product bases and, if properly configured, can work with the bases of 50K, 100K or more products.
Can WooCommerce handle 10000 products?
The short answer is- Yes. WooCommerce Stores are Scalable and can handle an unlimited amount of products as long as those products don’t make your website slow.
How do I disable the shop page in WooCommerce?
Admin area, left main menu, Woocommerce > Settings Click the pages tab. Under Pages setup is “Shop Base Page”, on the dropdown, there’s a small “x” to right right. Click that to get rid of the page.
Can WooCommerce handle 1 million products?
Technically, WooCommerce doesn’t impose a limit on the number of products you can add to your Ecommerce site. However, that doesn’t mean you can add millions of products to your site and still expect the same website speed, loading time, and performance.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
– If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database it can be useful while you would like to debug something and it’s temporary deactivation.
How do I create a catalog in WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery. Under the ‘Product’ data section, you will find the price options.
How do I downgrade WooCommerce to previous version?
Reverting to a Previous Version of WooCommerce
- Disable and delete the current plugin.
- Restore a previous backup of your store’s database.
- Download a previous version of WooCommerce under the Advanced View.
- Upload the previous version under Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the previous version of WooCommerce.
How do I create a digital catalogue?
How to make a catalog online, easy and fast
- Select your catalog’s page size and orientation.
- Choose one of our free catalog design templates.
- Use professional product images & photography.
- Display product details and information.
- Customize the design based on your brand colors.
- Publish online, download or print.
How do I use WooCommerce as a Catalogue?
Another plugin that allows you to turn WooCommerce into a product catalog is YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode. Install the plugin, activate it and navigate to YITH Plugins > Catalog Mode. Here you can turn on the catalog mode and choose if you want to hide the add to cart button from product and other eshop pages.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product.
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.