How do I remarry my PS3 Blu-ray drive?
Remarry BluRay drive
- Make sure you don´t have any CD/DVD/BD on the drive.
- Put unrar’ed remarry files on a blank USB stick & add a 2.30 (PS3 FAT only) or 3.15 (PS3 Slim) PUP.
- Put in the service mode JIG/dongle and get into factory service mode.
- Put the created USB stick into port 0 (closest to the reader) and run.
What causes a PS3 to not read discs?
Clean Your Disc It may seem obvious, but one of the most common reasons for a console’s inability to read a disc is disc damage. Check both sides of your disc to make sure that it is not scratched or damaged, and then clean your disc carefully using a microfibre cloth.
What can I do with an old ps3?
Don’t Throw It Away. 7 Ways To Make Good Use of Your Old Game Console
- Sell It. Most people’s gut reaction would be to sell their old console.
- Donate It.
- Hack It.
- Gut It.
- Use It as a Media Center.
- Set Up a Game Room.
- Recycle It.
Can you fix a ps3 yellow light of death?
You can fix the problem yourself using a phillips head screwdriver, a lint-free cloth, thermal paste, rubbing alcohol, and a heat gun capable of heating to 177ºC (350ºF). You could have the console working again in as fast as an hour.
How do I fix my PlayStation disc reader?
Restarting the PS4 system is likely to solve the disc read/eject problem.
- Press the power button until you hear two beeps indicating it is completely off.
- Take off the power cable for a few seconds and plug it back in.
- Turn on the power button and try using a disc on the system.
How do I replace the laser from my PS3’s Blu-ray drive?
Use this guide to replace the laser from your PS3’s Blu-Ray drive. No parts specified. Use the tip of a spudger to remove the black rubber screw cover from the side of the PS3.
How do I remove the Blu-ray player from my Philips TV?
There is a plastic hook located in a hole on the top back right hand side corner. Carefully push the plastic hook a bit front the rear of the machine with a spudger to release the rear right of the casing. Disconnect the Blu-ray power cable from the motherboard.
How do I remove the Blu-ray power cable from my computer?
Disconnect the Blu-ray power cable from the motherboard. Pull the connector straight up and out of its socket. Lift the Blu-ray drive from the edge nearest the power supply and rotate it away from the chassis enough to access its ribbon cable. Use your fingernail to flip up the retaining flap on the Blu-ray ribbon cable socket.
How do I move the BluRay controller to the left side?
With extreme caution move the BluRay control board in a flipping motion by moving the left side of the controller upwards levering towards the right. Keep the right side of the controller close to the BluRay drive as the red and black A7 cable is delicate.