How do I setup my TL WR841N?
TP Link TL WR841N WiFi Router Quick Setup
- Visit the login page of TpLink TL-WR841N using 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Login with default or reset login credentials to visit the homepage of the router.
- Now click on Quick Setup from the home menu to configure Internet and Wireless network.
How do I setup my TP-Link router for the first time?
- Step 1: install the TP-Link Tether app.
- Step 2: connect your router.
- Step 3: connect to the Internet with the new router.
- Step 4: open the Tether app and log in.
- Step 5: adjust router settings.
- Step 6: save everything and connect to the Internet.
- Step 7: link to your TP-Link Cloud.
How do I access my TP-Link router settings?
Sometimes you may fail to access http://tplinkwifi.net to manage your TP-Link Router, and would like to access the Router’s IP address directly as the workaround. Normally your TP-Link Router’s default IP address is http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
How do I change my TP-Link router settings?
How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N routers (new logo)?
- Log into the router’s web management page:
- Select Wireless->Wireless Settings on the left side menu to open the wireless setting page.
- Select Wireless->Wireless Security on the left side menu.
- Click Save button to save the settings.
How do I access my TL-WR841N?
Type 192.168. 1.1 (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password. The default username for your TP-Link TL-WR841N is admin.
What is the password for TL-WR841N?
Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and enter admin (in lowercase) as both username and password to log in.
How do I find my TP-Link admin password?
The default login username and password are both “admin”. If you have changed the login password, there is no way to find it. You need to reset it to factory default and configure it as a new one.
What do I do if I forgot my TP-Link password?
What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is…
- Step 1: On the Login page, click on Forgot Password.
- Step 2: Enter your TP-LINK ID username (E-mail address), click on Send.
- Step 3: Go to your E-mail Inbox, refer to the instruction to reset your password.
How do I configure my router to use WPA2 Personal security type?
Here’s how to change your encryption type:
- While you’re logged into your router’s settings, find the wireless network configuration section on the wireless security or wireless network page.
- Select the WPA or WPA 2 option.
- Click “Save” and “Apply”. You might need to reboot the router for the new settings to take effect.
How do I configure the Wan settings of the router?
•Channel Width – The current wireless channel width in use. •MAC Address – The physical address of the router. •WAN – This field displays the current settings of the WAN, and you can configure them on the Network > WAN page. •MAC Address – The physical address of the WAN port.
How do I configure the wireless function of the router?
•Wireless – This field displays the basic information or status of the wireless function, and you can configure them on the Wireless > Basic Settings page. •Operation Mode – The current wireless working mode in use. •Wireless Radio – Indicates whether the wireless radio feature of the router is enabled or disabled.
How do I configure the beacons to work with my router?
•Transmit Power – Select High, Middle or Low which you would like to specify for the router. High is the default setting and recommended. •Beacon Interval – Enter a value between 40-1000 milliseconds for Beacon Interval here. Beacon Interval value determines the time interval of the beacons.