How do I take the cover off my HTC phone?
Removing the back cover
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 520 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover and use your finger to open a small gap from the opening at the bottom. Then continue to lift the cover open from the bottom and the sides.
How do I open the back of my HTC One M8?
Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover with a Hair Dryer or a Heat Gun.
- Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover.
- Undo 4 Screws with Small Philip Screwdriver.
- LCD Assembly and Rear Housing.
- Take out the Black Signal Cable.
- Pry up the Blue Signal Cable.
- Pry up the motherboard and then the battery.
- Pry up the 3 Connectors.
How do you unlock a HTC phone if you forgot the password?
If you are using Android 4.4 or below, you can reset your password or pattern with your Google account. To do so, tap Forgot Pattern or Forgot password after entering the incorrect pattern five times. Then log in with the email address and password associated with your Google account.
Does HTC phones have removable battery?
Battery Basics This device has a 3000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
What happens if you forgot your pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only) After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
Can non-removable batteries be replaced?
Are non-removable batteries replaceable? The term ‘non-removable’ battery is technically misleading, as these built-in batteries can actually be removed if necessary, but usually only by an official manufacturer with the right tools.