How do you catch better fish in play together?
To do so, you will need to click on the Cast button, which is conveniently present right beside your jump button. Whenever you see a fish, an exclamation icon appears. You will then need to tap the reel fish icon, and if the Fish takes the bait, you will be able to get a hold of it.
How do you get free gems on line play?
You can complete your daily quest by fishing up trash and get some extra gems by fishing it up. You will have a fish collection journal that records all the fish you caught. If you collect all the fish in one of the pages, you’ll get 5,000 gems. Completing the tutorial for the first time will give you gems to spend.
How do I stop line snapped in play together?
The way to avoid a line snapping, is adjust your “drag” so that when you pull the line out from the reel with your hand (use a sock or cloth so your hand doesn’t get cut) it doesn’t break, jerk it quickly.
Where is the best place to fish in play together?
- Camping Ground Lake.
- Swimming Pool.
- House Pool.
- Fashion Mall.
- Sea Area.
Why do fish keep snapping my line?
The line can rub on obstacles under the water or even on the line guides or eyelets on the fishing rod. Constant casting and retrieval cause abrasion on the line, weakening it, causing it to snap. The line can also sustain nicks and cuts, kinks, and creases, creating a weak spot.
How do you reel in a fish without breaking the line?
Tips for Reeling in Big Fish
- Keep the Line Tight, but not too Tight. It is essential that you keep a firm tension on the line at all times.
- Let the Fish Run.
- Pull Up, Reel on the Down Motion, Repeat.
- Keep Them Out of Structures.
- Photo and Release as Soon as Possible.
How do you stop snapping fishing line?
7 TIPS FOR STOPPING BITE-OFFS AND LINE SNAPS
- BUMP UP THE LEADER IN CLOUDY CONDITIONS.
- DON’T STRAP YOUR LURES TOO TIGHT.
- LET YOUR FISH FIGHT THE ROD NOT THE LINE.
- USE A FAST RETRIEVAL REEL WHEN FISHING NEAR ROCKS.
- KEEP RIGS SIMPLE IN GRASS AND WEEDS.
- RE-TIE OFTEN.
- CHANGE YOUR LINE REGULARLY.
How often should I change the line on my fishing reel?
Here’s the quick answer: If you spool your fishing reel with braided line, respool it every 1 to 2 years on average (or sooner if it gets damaged). If you spool your fishing reel with monofilament or fluorocarbon, respool it every 3 to 6 weeks if you use it frequently.
When should I let my fish run?
Let the fish run when it is to your advantage. Inshore, when you have a big fish on, if the inside has many obstacles to cut the line, let the fish run outside in deep water, before bringing it in for landing.
Is line play still popular?
Over 75,000,000 people are playing LINE PLAY around the world! 1.
What are smiles used for in line play?
Smiles are free points that are used in a variety of ways, including to purchase Blueprints, to purchase items at the Atelier Shop, and to expand your Bag. You can get them from quests and events.
Why do fish keep breaking my line?
If a big fish takes your bait or lure and runs, it will overcome the friction of the drag, and the reel will allow the line to be released. This prevents a large fish from breaking your line. If the drag on the fishing reel is set too tight, the sudden hit and run of a large fish may snap the line.
Why does my line keep snapping when I cast?
(1) Your braided fishing line may be too light; (2) Your line might be digging in against itself on the spool; (3) There could be an issue with your line guides or other equipment; (4) Your knot might be weak; (5) Your line may be nicked from fish or abrasions; or (6) You might be overpowering your casts.