How do you reset the page counter on a Brother printer?
Open the top cover of the printer (to access cartridges). With the top cover open, press and hold the now unlit Asterisk (Star) button for 5 seconds. The reset menu will now appear on the LCD display. Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
How do you reset the drum counter on a Brother HL-2270DW printer?
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- To reset the drum counter, press and hold down Go for about 4 seconds until all the LEDs light up. Once all four LEDs are lit, release Go.
- Close the front cover.
- Make sure that the Drum LED is now off.
How do I find out how many pages my Brother printer has printed?
How can I know how many pages the printer has printed?
- Press the + or – button until INFORMATION mode appears.
- Press the Set button, and then press the + or – button until PAGE COUNTER appears.
- Press the Set button, and then check how many pages the printer has printed.
How do I reset my printer counter?
Resetting Print Volume Use Counters
- Press [System Settings].
- Press [Administrator Tools].
- Press [Display / Clear / Print Counter per User].
- Press [Print Volume Use].
- To reset the print volume use counters for each user, press [Clear] under “All Users”.
- Select [Print Volume Use], and then press [OK].
What is purge counter on Brother printer?
What is a purge counter & how do I reset it? As the printer effectively counts the number of print and clean cycles, this is done by something called the purge counter. The purge counter can be reset using the menu system on your printer via the LCD panel.
How do I check how many pages my printer has?
How do you read the meter on a Brother printer?
Meter Reading for a Brother Printer
- Use your arrow keys to navigate to “Machine Info” and hit OK.
- Find the option that says “Page Count” and hit OK again.
- This will give you three options of viewing your page counts: color, monochrome, or the total count.
- Select “Total” and hit your OK key to display the total page count.
How do you fix a full ink absorber?
Press and hold the “Power” button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait five seconds and push the “Power” button again. This resets the printer’s internal memory and overrides the “Ink Absorber Full” error code.
How do I reset my drum counter on a Brother printer?
Reset the Drum Counter
- Close the front cover.
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Press. (Settings).
- Press All Settings. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Choose Machine Info. or Machine Information => Parts Life.
- Press and hold Drum or Drum Life until the machine’s display message changes.
- Press Yes.
What is print counter?
You can check and print out the printer’s counter figures. Counters show the number of prints made by the printer. Print counter numbers do not include test patterns printed using “Maintenance”, system configurations printed using “List/Test Print”, and counter printouts made using “Counter”.
How do you know how many paper to print?
Checking the Print Counter
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select Print Counter. You see a screen like this:
- Select Print Sheet if you want to print out the counter results.
- Press the home button to exit.
How do I count my printer?
Right-click the icon for your product, and then select Properties from the drop-down menu. Click the General tab, and then click Printing Preferences. Click the Basics tab, and then click About. Locate the page count at the bottom of the About This Driver screen.