How do you select all in Google Mail app?
How to Select All Emails in Gmail on Android?
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Check “Desktop site.”
- In the address bar, enter “mail.google.com.”
- Click on the small arrow in the sidebar.
- Click “More.”
- Go to “All Mail.”
Is there a way to mass select emails in Gmail?
Open your Gmail Inbox. Click on the checkbox in front of the first message in your Inbox. Hold down the Shift key. Now, click on the last message, and all the others will be selected.
How do I select all in Gmail app on iphone?
Open the Mail app on your phone. Tap Edit in the upper right-hand corner. Tap Select All in the upper left-hand corner. At the bottom, select Mark.
How do I select thousands of emails in Gmail?
You can select multiple messages on mobile or tablet, but you need to tap each one. This isn’t much use if you want to select thousands of messages. To start, open the Gmail website and sign in to your account. Navigate to the emails that you want to select from, then click the Select checkbox at the top of your list.
How do I mass select emails in Gmail Mobile?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
Can you select all in Mail on iPhone?
The iPhone’s Mail app is convenient and simple to use, but there’s no “select all” button that allows you to delete all your email at once. There is a workaround to select all your email on an iPhone — while in Edit mode, select a message, hold the move button, and then unselect the email.
How do I select all emails in Gmail App Iphone?
Click on the Select All checkbox in the top right corner of the screen. You’ll have selected all the emails on the page. To select all emails in the folder, go to Select all XXX conversations in Folder.
Can you select more than 50 emails in Gmail?
Select All Emails In Your Gmail Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
How do I select all emails in Gmail app Android?
How do I select all in Gmail IOS?
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail app?
How do I select all in Gmail app on iPhone?
How do I bulk delete emails in Gmail app?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I select all in Gmail Iphone App?
You can mark all as read using the app: Open the Mail app on your phone. Tap Edit in the upper right-hand corner. Tap Select All in the upper left-hand corner.
Can I bulk delete emails in Gmail app?
Deleting Multiple Gmail Emails When it comes to email deletion, the iOS Gmail app isn’t really feature-rich. You can either delete each email separately or select multiple emails and delete them.
How do you select all in Gmail Android app?
- Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select.
- Click the Select: All link above your messages.
- Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
- Select the action you’d like to do.