How to mix house and garden nutrients?
- Fill your Nutrient Reservoir with water.
- Add the specified amount of Base Nutrient A to your Nutrient Reservoir.
- Add the specified amount of each Additive, one at a time, to your Nutrient Reservoir, mixing well in between each product.
- Adjust your Nutrient Reservoir pH to the indicated value in the Nutrient Calculator.
How do you use algen extract?
APPLICATION. Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Add your Algen Extract and other H&G additives. Adjust the pH value and EC according to the stage of plant growth.
What order do you mix nutrients?
The proper order for mixing plant nutrients
- Step 1) Start With Silica. Related Products.
- Step 2) Add your base nutrients.
- Step 3) Add your cal-mag.
- Step 4) Add any other additives last.
- Step 5) Finishing by pHing your nutrient solution.
Do I pH water before adding nutrients?
Always add the nutrients to the water before checking and adjusting the pH of your solution. The nutrients will usually lower the pH of the water due to their chemical make-up.
When should you use Cal-Mag?
You can use Cal-Mag with every watering, but there is really no need unless your plants are absolutely suffering from nutrient deficiency. In the case that your plants are obviously unhealthy and seem to be deficient in nutrients, you can add some Cal-Mag to the water you use for regular watering.
In what order do you mix nutrients?
Do I need Cal-Mag in soil?
Cal-Mag can absolutely and should be used in soil. That’s because it doesn’t affect the main level of macronutrients (or NPK) of plants but greatly aids the micronutrients present in the soil for plants to feed on.
Can I use drip clean in soil?
Drip Clean is compatible with all organic and synthetic nutrient lines. Recommended for soil, container gardening, and hydroponic systems.
Is drip clean a flushing agent?
Drip Clean can be used to keep pot systems in perfect nutrient balance and reduce the need and length for flushing. House & Garden Drip Clean is a safe agent for use in medical facilities. Drip Clean reduces the need for flushing, as drip clean actively removes salt and dirt build up.
Should I add Cal-Mag to every watering?
Use with every watering as needed. Mix well and adjust pH accordingly. Shake well before each use. Add 1 tsp (5ml) per gallon of water, Mix well and adjust pH to 6.2-7.0 before application.