Is Forex Steam good?
Forex steam is a powerful EA tool, works great and is truly profitable if you let it do its thing. There are not so many EA’s in the world that can truly trade. Forex steam is an excellent EA for me because I’m actually seeing real results.
What is Forex Steam?
What is Forex Steam. Forex Steam is sold as an automated trading system for currency pairs trading (Forex). This robot has been around for 10 years. In the last four years the robot allegedly has had a 84.75% average winning rate.
Is GPS Forex Robot legit?
GPS Forex Robot claims to be accurate in 98% of cases. In the other 2% of cases, it uses a reverse trading strategy to immediately open a trade in the opposite direction.
Can you make money from robot trading?
To sum up, there is no easy money and buying a Forex robot in the hope of making a breakthrough on the FX market is and will always be, extremely risky. Forex robots cannot offer traders easy money, the working ones are not coded for this, they were created and coded to help traders in operations.
Are forex bots safe?
They May Be a Scam It is important to be aware that forex robot scams are not uncommon, so you should be very careful about who you buy any software from. Even those that are sold in good faith may be badly designed and not live up to your expectations.
Can Forex make you a millionaire?
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
Who got rich from forex?
The trader credited with the world’s ‘richest forex trader’ title is George Soros. Famous for ‘breaking the Bank of England’ in 1992, his short position against the pound netted him over $1 billion and led to the Black Wednesday crisis. Today George Soros’ net worth is thought to be upwards of $8 billion.