What do you make finger puppets with?
You can craft finger puppets out of other materials too: old gloves’ fingers, socks, heavy-duty fabric, leather or felt scraps are great and keep their shape well, while they can be modeled in more ways than paper. Plastic bottle necks can also make great puppet bases, as well as small cardboard tubes.
How do you make cardboard finger puppets?
- Cut box so you have a flat piece of cardboard. On the cardboard draw your desired puppet character.
- Cut out drawing and cut some finger holes.
- Color in or decorate the cardboard finger puppets.
- Pop your fingers through the holes and your fingers are now the characters legs.
How do you make family finger puppets for kids?
- 1Paint the box. Find a small flat box to make into a mini house.
- 2Cut out various shapes. The box house and the stick puppet characters will be made up of basic shapes.
- 3Draw faces.
- 4Glue the hair.
- 5Glue each body onto a craft stick.
- 6Glue the heads.
- 7Decorate the puppets.
- 8Glue shapes onto the box house.
How do you make finger puppets out of fabric?
Sew or glue the two pieces of fabric together. Since you need a place to put your finger, do not join the two pieces of fabric at the bottom, flat-end of the puppet. Sew around the perimeter of the finger puppet close to the edge using an overcast stitch or a blanket stitch.
How do you make a finger puppet?
- Print out the templates below. Easy finger puppets template 2.
- Cut strips of card to make the finger bands. Each strip should be 1cm x 6 cm.
- Cut out and colour the finger puppets. Add fabric and string if you wish.
- Stick the finger bands on the back and you’re ready to go!
How do you make a simple paper puppet?
- Fold a piece of construction paper into 3rds lengthwise.
- Glue the top flap down to hold the folds in place.
- Rotate the rectangle so it’s vertical.
- Fold the rectangle in half, bringing the 2 short edges together.
- Fold each flap down so the edges line up with the center fold.
- Glue the 2 outside folds down.
How do you make a easy paper puppet?
How do you make finger puppets for children?
– If you want to make a basic hand puppet yourself, put your hand palm down on your piece of fabric. – Once you’ve done that, you can start drawing the outline of your puppet. – Make sure you leave room for your fingers in the head of the puppet as well. – Otherwise, the drawing is up to you!
How to make farm animal finger puppets for kids?
Step Four: Use the craft glue to attach the eyes,nose,and inner eye patterns on the head cutout.
How to make a homemade puppet?
Cut a piece of modeling foam to fit the top half of your puppet head.
How to make finger puppets I papercraft for kids?
Orange and black felt