What does theRadBrad record with?
theRadBrad on Twitter: “@japoco I record using a HD PVR (gameplay) and a Snowball Mic (Commentary)” / Twitter.
How long should a lets play video be?
The best length for videos is 10-25 minutes,depending on the game and video content. If the video runs a lot longer, then it is probably best to split the video into two or more parts.
How do I make a commentary?
How to write a commentary
- Do not summarize the focal article; just give the reference.
- Do not include general praise for the focal article.
- Use only essential citations.
- Use a short title that emphasizes your key message.
- Do not include an abstract.
- Make clear your take-home message.
How do I add voice over to my screen recording?
In the “Control Center”, you could find a “Screen Recording” icon, which is the last one in the penultimate row. Long press the button to open a new interface for recording. As you could see, “Microphone” is turned off by default. To record your voice, you need to tap the icon to turn the microphone on.
How much money does a YouTuber make?
The YouTube creators said they earned between $2 and $12 per 1,000 views. This converts to monthly payouts, and YouTubers we spoke with earned between $80 and $55,000 per month from the program. Those earnings can vary by month for creators.
How do I add audio to a video for free?
How to add audio to video online
- Upload a video. First, select a video file from your Mac, Windows, Android or iPhone. You can also choose it from your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- Add an audio. When the video is uploaded, add the necessary soundtrack. Then you can trim or loop it.
- Download the clip. It’s done!
How rich is TheRadBrad?
According to NailBuzz, the gaming personality has a massive net worth of $15 million this 2020, all from his sponsors and YouTube uploads that centered on gaming walkthroughs.
How old is TheRadBrad?
35 years (February 10, 1987)TheRadBrad / Age
What is a visual commentary?
The Visual Commentary on Scripture (VCS) is a freely accessible online publication that provides theological commentary on the Bible in dialogue with works of art. It helps its users to (re)discover the Bible in new ways through the illuminating interaction of artworks, scriptural texts, and commissioned commentaries.