What is Dahua SmartPSS?
SmartPSS is an all-in-one, full-featured video surveillance application that is ideal for the small to mid-size business that needs to monitor people, premises, and assets. SmartPSS integrates all Dahua network cameras and storage devices into one intuitive, easy to use interface.
How do I view my Dahua camera on my computer?
How to Use Dahua SmartPSS on PC
- Download the latest version of Dahua SmartPSS here.
- After installation, click the icon to launch the SmartPSS.
- You will be asked to enter password.
- You will be asked to set answers to the security questions.
- Login the Dahua SmartPSS.
What app do you use for Dahua?
With Dahua’s mobile application IDMSS(IOS)/GDMSS(Android) allows you to add Dahua recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
How do I remote view Dahua DVR from my computer?
Setup by Step Instructions
- Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR.
- Enter your account information, and login with an account.
- Click, “Add”
- Input the following and then click save:
- Go to Live, select NVR and select a camera and you may see it under live view.
Is Dahua SmartPSS free?
SmartPSS from Dahua is a free, fully-featured video surveillance program for Windows.
How do I set up SmartPSS?
How to setup Smart PSS Software
- Download the Smart PSS software.
- Open up Smart PSS and click devices on the main menu.
- Click the +Add button to add a device.
- A Manual Add window will then appear.
- Locate the serial number of your device.
- Enter the serial number in the SN box.
Is the Dahua app free?
Without recurring fees and a simple 3-step set-up, the free Dahua DMSS app enables you to consolidate your entire security system from your mobile device or computer. See what your security cameras see (or watch playback recordings) from virtually anywhere in the world.
How do I connect my Dahua DVR to my smartphone?
Step by Step Instructions IDMSS/GDMSS version 4.80. 001
- From the home screen of the mobile application select “Camera”.
- Select the menu button.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select add button to add device.
- Select Wired Device.
- Input Device Name -> input IP address of Dahua device -> input TCP port.
How do I access NVR on my computer?
Once the network itself has been configured, you can log in to your NVR from any Internet-connected device. Logging in from a computer is usually as simple as entering your DDNS hostname into an Internet browser and using the NVR’s username and password to view your feeds.
How do I download Smart PSS?
Step by Step Instructions
- Download SmartPSS.
- Open or extract the zip file, and double click on the executable.
- The installer will launch.
- In the next window you can select which components will be installed.
- Choose where SmartPSS will be installed by clicking Browse.
- The installation will begin.
- Once complete click Finish.
How do I download SmartPSS?
How do I get Dahua on my phone?
How do I connect my DVR to my Android phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How do I access my DVR from my browser?
Web Browser Remote Access Setup Instruction
- Connect your DVR to your router with a CAT-5 network cable.
- Connect a monitor to your DVR if you have not already done so and power your DVR up.
- Access the DVRs menu system using a mouse or the wireless remote control.
- On the DVR System Menu click the Network Sub-Menu.
How can I watch security cameras on my computer?
Security Camera Live Feed via Web Browser
- Find your security camera’s IP address.
- Open a browser of your choice and type in the IP address.
- Enter login information.
- Find the HTTP port number used by the cameras and change the port number.
- Reboot the security camera so you can save the changes.
How do I connect my Dahua NVR to my laptop?
Step by Step Instructions
- Launch SmartPSS and click, “PC-NVR”
- Click the power button on the right to turn PC-NVR on.
- Click the plus sign.
- Click the device you wish to setup to record.
- Click on the check box below the image.
- Click, “Import”
- Click, “Disk Management” on the left hand side.
Is Smart PSS free?
SmartPSS – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download.