What is the farthest shot in NBA history?
1. Baron Davis, 89 feet (2001) There have been many, many long shots made throughout NBA history, but none of them have been as long as the bomb Baron Davis dropped while playing with the Charlotte Hornets in 2001. At the end of the third quarter, he tossed the ball 89 feet and threw the net.
Has an NBA team ever shot 100%?
Wilt Chamberlain has dropped the most points in a game with a field-goal percentage of 100.0, with 42 points versus the Baltimore Bullets on February 24, 1967.
Who missed the most shots in a NBA game?
Most shots missed in a game: Joe Fulks, 42 Fulks played for the Philadelphia Warriors from 1946 to 1954.
Who’s the worst 3 point shooter ever?
1. Charles Barkley, . 378 Points Cost Per Game. When it comes to the worst three-point shooter ever, it’s not even a contest.
Who was the worst 3 point shooter ever?
Charles Barkley has the worst career three-point percentage when attempting 1,000+ three-pointers, at 26.6 percent.
Who has the longest buzzer-beater?
The 9 longest game-winning buzzer beaters in March Madness…
- T8. Donte Ingram, Loyola Chicago. March Madness.
- Kenton Paulino, Texas. hometownhorn. 18 subscribers.
- T5. Jordan Poole, Michigan. March Madness.
- T5. Maurice Newby, Northern Iowa.
- Jalen Suggs, Gonzaga. March Madness.
- Paul Jesperson, Northern Iowa. March Madness.
Who did Wilt drop 100 on?
On March 2, 1962, Wilt Chamberlain set the NBA single-game scoring record by tallying 100 points for the Philadelphia Warriors in a 169-147 victory over the New York Knicks. Not 98 points, not 102, but a nice, round 100 — an imposing record set by a most imposing player.
Who has the worst 3 point percentage?
Who was the worst player in the NBA?
|1||Keon Johnson POR | SG||-3.7|
|2||R.J. Hampton ORL | SG||-3.5|
|3||Keljin Blevins POR | SF||-3.5|
|4||Elijah Hughes POR | SF||-2.9|
Who has the worst shooting percentage in NBA history?
John Mahnken has the worst career field-goal percentage, at 27.2 percent.
How many half-court shots has Stephen Curry?
three half-court shots
During a half-court shooting contest in the West All-Star Game Practice, Stephen Curry hit three half-court shots in a row. Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes has the Guinness World record for most underhanded half-court shots made in one minute, dropping 6.
What was the longest 3 pointer?
1,127: Duration of Curry’s streak Now, Curry now holds the record for the longest streak ever with at least a single 3-pointer but also holds the record for the longest duration of a streak in NBA history. At 1,127 days, from Dec. 1, 2018 to Jan. 1, 2022, his streak lasts over 1,100, which is by far the longest ever.
Has anyone had a perfect game in NBA?
Westbrook finished the game as the only player in NBA history perfect both from the field and the free throw line while notching a triple-double, per the Elias Sports Bureau (via ESPN.com). He knocked down all six of his field-goal attempts in the tilt and was a perfect 6-for-6 from the charity stripe.