What should I do if I see everything in Prague?
Fun Things To Do In Prague
- Visit the Prague Castle.
- Catch a Glimpse of Prague’s Rebellious Side At The John Lennon Wall.
- Drink a Pint (or three) On A Prague Beer Tour.
- Catch The View From The Top Of Old Town Hall Tower.
- Eat A Traditional Bohemian Dinner.
- Watch the Astronomical Clock.
- Eat A Giant Pork Knuckle.
Should I go to Prague or Vienna?
The palaces, museums, and broad boulevards of Vienna are truly grandiose with their royal splendor. Prague, on the other hand, has an atmosphere that feels more like a fairy tale. In comparison to formal and refined Vienna, Prague could be seen as more eclectic and exciting.
Are trams in Prague free?
Punch your ticket in one of the orange or yellow machines located at the entrance to the metro, or inside trams and buses. Free Travel: Seniors 65+ years and children 0-14 years are eligible for free travel, and do not require a ticket.
Is it better to stay in Old Town or New Town Prague?
Old town at night is very quiet and tends more to the older crowd. New town has more night life and younger people. Only a 10-15 minute walk apart and Prague is safe to walk around in even at night. Tourist areas!
What are some fun things to do while visiting Prague?
Ride up an endless elevator.
What are the best foods to try in Prague?
Svickova. Traditional Prague food!
What are three weird tips about visiting Prague?
– history? CHECK – we’ve got that 🙂 over 1,000 years worth – architecture? CHECK – we’ve got that too. – theater? CHECK – some of the top composers, musicians, actors and performers have or currently perform in Prague – food? CHECK – traditional Czech food is so rich and delicious, it will definitely fill you up and leave you very happy. – beer and wine?
What do you really need to know about Prague?
pick you up at the airport or bus/train station