What to say to encourage a sick friend?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What do you say to encourage someone in hospital?
What to Say
- “I am thinking of you.”
- “You’re doing great.”
- “I pray that you feel better.”
- “Nothing can stop you – get well soon!”
- “Sending healing energy your way.”
- “Wishing you a very speedy recovery!”
- “I love you!”
How do you comfort someone who is seriously ill?
WAYS TO EXPRESS SYMPATHY WHEN A FRIEND IS ILL
- “I heard you’re not feeling well.
- “Heard you were feeling under the weather.
- “How are you feeling, if you don’t mind me asking?”
- “If there is anything you need help with, just let me know.”
- “I’m so sorry you have to go through this.
- “I’ll be praying for you.
How do you encourage someone who is feeling down?
How to help
- Start a conversation. Let your friend know you’re there for them.
- Help them find support.
- Support them in continuing therapy.
- Take care of yourself.
- Learn about depression on your own.
- Offer to help with everyday tasks.
- Extend loose invitations.
- Be patient.
What do you say to someone going through a hard time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
How do you comfort someone going through a hard time?
Here’s how to support a friend going through a difficult time, according to experts.
- Offer To Hang Out. Shutterstock.
- Be There & Listen.
- Save The Advice For Later.
- Validate Their Feelings.
- Avoid Using Clichés.
- Run Errands For Them.
- Ask How You Can Help.
- Keep Checking In.
How do you comfort a friend with words?
Why Say Words of Encouragement?
- You might not believe in yourself, but know and remember that I believe in you.
- Who cares about the storm?
- Cheer up, my friend.
- If you fall, I’ll pick you up.
- I realize that I am indeed a very lucky person.
- It’s tough now, but I believe that there is a brighter future waiting for us.
How do you inspire a sick person?
115 Words of Encouragement for Sick Person
- I’m thinking of you.
- I hope you feel better soon!
- Get well soon!
- You can do it!
- You have my heart.
- May your recovery be swift and painless.
- I love you and we’re here for you.
- We can do this together!