When can we expect TCS results?
IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today said that its board of directors will announce the financial results for the third quarter ending December 31, 2021, on January 12, 2022.
What is the financial year of TCS?
06. When does TCS’ financial year end? TCS follows a financial year that begins on April 1 and ends on March 31.
What is Q4 in TCS?
Q4 Revenue $6.696 billion, +11.8% (CC: +14.3%) FY 22 Revenue $25.707 billion, +15.9% (CC: +15.4%) Industry-leading Profitability: Operating Margin 25.3%, Net Margin 20% in FY 22.
How can I check my TCS result?
Facility to check the TCS NQT Results Score Card 2022 is made available through Registered E-Mail ID of Candidates or online on the official website – www.tcs.com OR learning.tcsionhub.in by roll number wise. Direct link to fetch the TCS NQT Result or Rank Card 2022 given below.
How is TCS Q4 results?
The largest IT company in India on Monday reported a 7.4 per cent year-on-year rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 9,926 crore compared with Rs 9,246 crore in the same quarter last year.
Where can I find TCS result?
How To Find TCS NQT Result 2022
- At first, students need to visit the official website of Tata Consultancy Services @ www.tcs.com .
- You can find the main page.
- Now look for National Qualifier Test Results 2022.
- Hit on the available link.
- Provide your hall ticket number.
- Press on the SUBMIT button.
- View your results.
Where can I find annual reports of Indian companies?
Where to Find Latest Annual Reports of Indian Companies
- Company Website.
- Stock Exchange Website. Stock Exchanges in India. How to find annual reports on BSE website.
- Free Information Website. Screener.in. Moneycontrol.com.
- Paid Information Website.
How can I check my bps result in TCS?
How to Find TCS Smart Hiring Result 2022
- Visit the official website of Tata Consultancy Services at www.tcs.com.
- TCS home page has appeared.
- After that, you must look for TCS BPS Drive Results link.
- Click on the link.
- Give Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth details.
- Press on the SUBMIT button.
- Take a print out.
What is a good score in TCS Nqt?
What Is The Minimum Good Score For Better Opportunity?
|PERCENTILE %||SCORE CATEGORY|
|91% to 100%||Excellent|
|81% to 90||Good|
|60% to 80%||Moderate|
When TCS Q4 results will be announced 2021?
TCS to announce Q4 results on April 11.
How do I get an annual report?
The annual report is published by the end of the Financial Year, and all the data made available in the annual report is dated to 31st March. The AR is usually available on the company’s website (in the investor’s section) as a PDF document, or one can contact the company to get a hard copy of the same.
How much TCS hike for 4 rating?
5 rating — Hike ~ 13–15%. Gross CTC — 3.85 lpa. In-hand — 26,000 rupees. 4 rating — Hike ~ 10–12%.
Will TCS give salary hike in 2022?
Employees working at TCS can expect a hike of 6-8% in their salary for the Financial Year 2022-23. This is the exact hike that was given last year.