Where can we go on a road trip from Delhi?
Top 25 Road Trips From Delhi
- Neemrana, Rajasthan.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
- Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Shekhawati, Rajasthan.
- Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
Where should I go for a 1 day trip from Delhi?
20 Top 1 Day Places near Delhi
- Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Botanix Nature Resort.
- Alwar And Bhangarh.
- Damdama Lake.
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Rajasthan.
Which hill station is nearest to Delhi?
Here is a list of the top ten Hill-stations nearby Delhi.
- Lansdowne Burrowed amongst scenic oak and verdant pine forests, Lansdowne is one of the most picturesque hill-stations near Delhi.
- Nainital. Image Credits – Anirudh Singh Flickr.
Which city is known as Queen of Hills in India?
Mussoorie is popularly known as The Queen of the Hills.
Which hill station is cheapest?
Top 10 Budget Hill Station Places in India
- Yercaud, Tamil Nadu.
- Wayanad, Kerala.
- Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka.
- Araku Valley, Andhra Pradesh.
- Chakrata, Uttarakhand.
- Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh.
- Valparai, Tamilnadu.
- Kasol, Himachal Pradesh.
Which is the cheapest tour?
Here is the list of 25 Budget Trips in India: Cheap Places to Visit in India
- Pondicherry – The French Riviera of the East.
- Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu – The Princess of Hill Stations.
- Goa – Beaches, Sunsets and Crazy Nights.
- Alleppey, Kerala – Backwaters, Beaches and Lagoons – Venice of the East.
- Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
What are the best weekend getaways from Delhi?
The temperature is pleasant throughout the year making it an amazing getaway destination from Delhi. It is a top choice for weekend getaways from Delhi within 300 km. Key attractions: Forest Research Institute, Indian Military Academy, Rajpur Road Average trip cost: INR 1,300 per person per night
Why Hills stations are the best weekend getaways near Delhi?
The monotonous city life of Delhi calls for quick weekend getaways near Delhi and thankfully, the hills stations around the capital city of India are endless and brim with natural beauty and fresh, clean air.
Which are the best places to visit alone in Delhi?
There are many places you can visit alone in Delhi such as Jantar Mantar, Hauz Khas Village and India Gate. There are also numerous interesting cafes where you can have ‘your time’ peacefully! Which are the best places to go for 2 day trip near Delhi?
What can I do in Delhi on a Sunday?
There are many things that you can do in Delhi on a Sunday but the best one is to take a trip to the nearby attractions and enjoy luxurious stays at the popular tourist places as Delhi is surrounded by numerous getaways that are exciting enough to make your Sunday memorable! Where can I go alone in Delhi?