Which car is the most fuel-efficient in India?
10 most fuel-efficient petrol cars in India in 2022
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire AMT- 24.12kpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift AMT- 23.76kpl.
- Toyota Glanza AMT/ Maruti Suzuki Baleno AMT- 22.94kpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto- 22.05kpl.
- Renault Kwid 1.0 AMT- 22kpl.
- Datsun Redigo AMT- 22kpl.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso- 21.7kpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis- 20.89kpl.
What is the most fuel-efficient car in 2015?
Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient Gasoline Cars of 2015
- Dodge Dart Aero – 28 city / 41 hwy.
- Chevrolet Cruze ECO – 28 city / 42 hwy.
- Mazda MAZDA3 – 30 city / 41 hwy.
- Nissan Versa – 31 city / 40 hwy.
- FIAT 500 – 31 city / 40 hwy.
- Toyota Corolla ECO – 30 city / 42 hwy.
- Honda Civic HF – 31 city / 41 hwy.
What was the most fuel-efficient car in 2013?
Top 13 Sedans With the Best Highway Fuel Economy for 2013
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid — 48 mpg highway.
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid — 47 mpg highway.
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid — 45 mpg highway.
- 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid — 44 mpg highway.
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat Diesel — 43 mpg highway.
What car has the best gas mileage in 2018?
Best and Worst Gas Mileage 2018
|Best Gas Mileage for Cars, Trucks and SUVs|
|Worst:||Dodge Challenger SRT||16|
|Large Cars||Range*: 16-34 combined||Average**: 23 combined|
|Best:||Honda Civic Hatchback||34|
Which car is best on fuel?
The 10 most fuel-efficient cars tested:
- Suzuki Baleno 1.0. True MPG 55.2mpg.
- Vauxhall Astra 1.6 CDTi 110 Ecoflex. Save money on a new Vauxhall Astra with What Car? >>
- Suzuki Celerio 1.0. True MPG 57.8mpg.
- Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI 115.
- Suzuki Ignis K12D Dualjet Hybrid.
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 Hybrid.
- Toyota Yaris Cross 1.5 Hybrid.
Which small car has best fuel economy?
Most Fuel-Efficient Subcompact Cars
|Rank||Make & Model||City mpg|
|1||Mitsubishi Mirage ES||28|
|2||Chevrolet Spark LT||23|
|3||Kia Rio S||22|
|4||Hyundai Accent SEL||22|
Which Indian car has the best engine?
10 Most Powerful & Potent Engines in India (In-Production)
- Nissan’s 1.3-litre Turbo-Petrol (HR13 DDT)
- Mahindra’s 1.2-litre Turbo-Petrol (mStallion)
- Mahindra’s 1.5-litre Turbo-Diesel (mStallion)
- Tata’s 1.2-litre Turbocharged (Revotron)
- Tata’s 1.5-litre Turbocharged (Revotorq)
- Volkswagen’s 1.0-Litre TSI.
Which car saves the most gas?
Most Fuel-Efficient Midsized Cars
|Rank||Make & Model||Overall mpg|
|1||Honda Accord Hybrid EX||47|
|2||Toyota Camry Hybrid LE||47|
|3||Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SEL||44|
|4||Kia K5 LXS||32|
Which car should I buy for mileage?
Top 10 Best Mileage Cars in India 2020
|Car Model||Car Make||Mileage (kmpl)|
|Maruti Alto K10||Hatchback||32.26|
Which is the most fuel efficient car in India?
In its category, Mercedes-Benz A Class can be counted as one of the 10 best fuel efficient cars in India due to its top class mileage, which is in the region of 20 kmpl. BMW 5 Series: Though rival Mercedes-Benz took all the honours in 2013 and a major part of 2014 in India, BMW 5 Series kept its manufacturer going in the market.
What are the most fuel efficient luxury cars?
Mercedes-Benz B Class: This is one of the top fuel efficient cars in the luxury category and began the resurgence of Mercedes-Benz in the country. It has performed exceptionally well due to its appearance, cost-effectiveness and mileage, all of which are top class for its segment.
Which is the best luxury car in India?
Audi A6: The A series from Audi has done particularly well in India and A6 is one of the best luxury cars in India. The other models in the series have been appreciated for their overall performance and appearance.
Is the Ford EcoSport the most fuel-efficient SUV in India?
The Ford EcoSport has a lot on offer to the regular Indian buyer – a powerful engine, durable exteriors, premium interiors, and upgraded specifications that can take on any Indian terrain with ease. On top of all that, Ford has also made it one of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in the country.