Why is my embedded YouTube video not playing in PowerPoint?
It can cause if the video is not embedded correctly in the presentation. If you are trying to embed a YouTube video that is no longer available, then you can encounter this issue. You could have entered the URL of the video instead of its embedded link. The playback option for the video could be disabled in PowerPoint.
How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2007?
PowerPoint 2007: Insert YouTube Videos
- In PowerPoint click the Office button.
- Click the PowerPoint Options button.
- From the Popular category, select Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon.
- Click the OK button.
- Go to YouTube and locate the video you would like to insert into your PowerPoint presentation.
How do I embed a video in PowerPoint 2007 permanently?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
How do I install Shockwave Flash object in PowerPoint 2007?
Access the Developer tab of the Ribbon, and within the Controls group, click the More Controls button, as shown in Figure 1, below. Doing so will bring up the More Controls dialog box, as shown in Figure 2, below. Scroll down to select the Shockwave Flash Object option, and click the OK button.
How do you put a YouTube video in an old PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, select your slide and click on the Insert tab at the top. On the far right of the Insert menu, you’ll see a Video option. Click the Video icon and select Online Video… from the drop-down menu. A dialog box will pop up, and you’ll see a Paste embed code here box.
How do I embed a YouTube link in PowerPoint?
Here are the steps to use it:
- Go to YouTube and find the video that you would like to embed into your presentation.
- Open your presentation and select the slide in which you would like to place the video, go to the Insert tab, and choose Video → Online Video.
- Paste the link in the first address bar of the opened window.
How do I make a YouTube video play in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
How do you convert YouTube videos to PowerPoint?
- Go to YouTube, find the video you want to use and copy the URL you want to embed in PowerPoint.
- Go to clipconverter.cc, paste the copied URL to download and click Continue.
- Once it is converted, download the converted file.
- Open PowerPoint and select where you want to insert the video on your slide.
How do I enable Shockwave Flash in PowerPoint?
Add Shockwave/Flash animations to a Power Point file
- In power point, go to view -> toolbars -> visual basic.
- Click on control toolbox button (hammer & wrench)
- Click on more controls button (hammer & wrench)
- Drag out place holder for “Shockwave Flash Object”
- Right click to bring up properties of animation.
How do I enable Flash in PowerPoint?
Go to Microsoft Office button -> PowerPoint Options -> Popular tab -> Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon. On the Developer tab select ‘More controls’ option. On the ‘More Controls’ menu – select ‘Shockwave Flash Object’
How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint without online video?
Embed a YouTube video
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share.
- Click Copy.
- In PowerPoint, click Video > Online Video.
- On the Slide Show tab, click From Current Slide to view and play the embedded video.
How do you transfer a YouTube video to a PowerPoint?
Go to YouTube, find the video you want to use and copy the URL you want to embed in PowerPoint. Go to clipconverter.cc, paste the copied URL to download and click Continue. Once it is converted, download the converted file. Open PowerPoint and select where you want to insert the video on your slide.
Does PowerPoint 2007 support MP4?
Here is Microsoft’s page on video formats compatible with PowerPoint 2007: Compatible multimedia file formats. MP4 is not on the list. You may be able to convert the file in Windows Movie Maker, depending on which version of Windows you are running. If that’s not an option, try converting the file at Zamzar.