How do I add apps to my Mac menu bar?
How to add an application to the menu bar on Mac
- Open Finder.
- Select Go > Go to Folder from the menu bar.
- Type a path: /System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras.
- Double-click an item and it will instantly appear in your menu bar.
How do I customize my menu bar on Mac?
Add, remove, or rearrange toolbar buttons
- Choose View > Customize Toolbar (from the View menu at the top of your screen, not from the View button in the toolbar).
- Do any of the following: Add or remove items from the toolbar: Drag an item to the toolbar to add it.
- Click Done.
What are the free apps for Mac?
Free macOS apps every Mac user should have
- The Unarchiver.
- Google Chrome.
- VLC media player.
How do I add icons to my Mac Dock?
Method 1: Drag Application Icon to Dock Click “Go,” then select “Applications” from the list. Your Applications folder will open in a Finder window. Locate the app that you want to put in the Dock, then click and drag its icon into the Dock.
How do I move apps to my menu bar?
Touch and hold the app icon you want to move, drag it to its new position, then lift your finger. The remaining icons shift to the right.
How do I add Netflix to my taskbar Mac?
To add Netflix to Dock on Mac, simply drag the Netflix web app from the Chrome Apps directory to the left section of your Dock, meant for apps. To put Netflix on Mac Desktop, copy the Netflix app from the Chrome Apps folder and paste it to your desktop.
How do I customize my Mac icons?
On your Mac, select the file or folder. Choose File > Get Info in the menu bar. At the top of the Info window, select the small custom icon.
How do I find widgets on Mac?
How to Add Widgets on Mac
- Click on the “date/time” at the right end of your Mac’s menu bar.
- At the bottom, click on ‘Edit Widgets’.
- Select the app whose widget you want to add along with your preferred size for the same.
- Hover on the widget and you will see a plus icon ‘+’ on it.
How do I add icons to my toolbar?
To pin apps to the taskbar
- Select Start , scroll to the app you want to pin, then press and hold (or right-click) the app. Select More > Pin to taskbar.
- If the app is already open on the desktop, press and hold (or right click) the app’s taskbar icon, and then select Pin to taskbar.