How do I change the country on my Samsung Play Store?
If you change your country, you’ll need to wait a year to change it again.
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account preferences. Country and profiles.
- To change countries, tap the name of the one you want to change to.
Why I Cannot change my country in Play Store?
First things first. In case you have changed your country in the past 12 months, you will not be able to change your country again. That’s because you can change your Play Store country only once per year. And the year starts from the day you changed the country.
Can I switch a Google Play country without adding payment method?
Also, you can’t change the country for an existing payments profile. Hence, you need to create a new payments profile to add/associate it with a new/another country: Sign in to Settings.
How do I change my country for Google payment?
Change your home country
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, next to “Country,” click Edit.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
- Enter the address information.
How do I change the region on my Samsung phone?
Steps to Change Region on Samsung Phones
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Country and profiles.
- Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
How do I change the country of my app store?
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the terms and conditions.
How can I download apps not available in my country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country?
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
How can I trick my Google Play store country?
The Play Store will update your country and region when your IP address changes, so you can trick Google into thinking where you are with a VPN. You will also need to clear your data and cache. However, you will also need to have a valid payment method from that country.
Can you add PayPal to Google Play without credit card?
Use PayPal for Apps on Google Play Another popular choice for those without a credit card is PayPal. Not only is PayPal used and accepted around the world, but it allows you to directly link your bank account.
How do I change my region on PayPal?
You cannot change your primary address to one in another country; if you’re moving internationally, you will have to close your PayPal account and start a new one. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I change my country and region on Samsung pay?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app. .
- Tap Menu Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
Are Samsung phones region locked?
To our knowledge Samsung does not region-lock its dual-SIM phones, but even if it did you could use the advice below to remove the region lock.
Can I download apps from a different country?
To download an app that’s unavailable where you are, you will need to modify your Google Play Store’s country settings to appear in the country where the app is available. That can be done with a VPN service provider. Get a VPN application on your Android device.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
Using a VPN If you want to explore the Google Play Store of another region without having to actually take a flight, then you can use a third-party VPN app. Choose a VPN service. This will allow you to access geo-restricted apps on the Google Play Store.
How do you download apps that are not available in your country Samsung?
Option One: VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Does VPN work on Google Play?
The Play Store sees where you are based on your IP address. But if you change your IP address — which you can do with a VPN — you can access other Play Store regions. A VPN is a simple tool that gives you a new IP — among other things — to make it look like you are in a country of your choice.
Why can’t I use PayPal on Google Play?
You can’t link it using the Play Store app. To add PayPal, copy and paste play.google.com/store/account into the address bar of a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and select “Add a new payment method.” Once you’ve added PayPal, you can use it to buy things from the Play Store app and the Play web store.
Why can’t I link PayPal to Google Pay?
If you disable in-store payments, you won’t be able to use PayPal via Google Pay to make purchases in-store, but you can still use it online. To re-enable in-store payments, you must set up your PayPal account once again.
How do I change the country on my Play Store account?
1 Open the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. 2 Tap on the three-bar icon at the top and select Account. 3 Under the Preferences tab, you will have the Country and profiles section. 4 A confirmation pop-up will appear. Tap on Continue to confirm the changes.
How do I change my country in Google Pay?
To change your Google Play country, navigate to your Google Pay Settings. Under Payments profile, click Edit next to Country/Regions. To change your country, you need to set up a new country in Google Play, which requires being there, i.e., having a valid IP address and valid payment method from the new country.
How do I Change my Play store settings on Android?
Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and tap your profile icon in the search bar. Select “Settings” from the menu. Next, expand the “General” section and select “Account and Device Preferences.”