How do I download the BorrowBox app?
1. Using the BorrowBox App
- Go to your app store – Apple, Android and Kindle Fire.
- Search for, download and install the ‘BorrowBox’ app.
- Open the app.
- Sign in with your library card.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If you choose cancel you will not be able to use the service.
Why is BorrowBox not working?
Why has the BorrowBox App stopped working? You can clear the data or just delete the app and download it again. This will clear any problems with the app or the files.
Are BorrowBox books only audiobooks?
The best way to understand how BorrowBox works is to think of it exactly as you would a traditional library, only with audiobooks and ebooks instead of physical books. It’s as simple as logging in with your details, and you can access all the audio and ebook content that your library subscribes to.
Can BorrowBox be used on Kindle?
BorrowBox supports all platforms and devices with the exception of the standard Amazon Kindles, which are only compatible with Amazon’s own bookstore services.
Is BorrowBox library free?
BorrowBox is both easy to open and I guarantee EVERYONE will find something to tickle their fancy. Best of all there are NO FEES at all, not a single penny.
How do I borrow a BorrowBox eBook?
Borrowbox for eBooks and eAudiobooks: Setup guide for smartphones and tablets
- Step 1 – Download the free Borrow Box app from your App store.
- Step 2 – Launch the app on your device and login.
- Step 3 – Choose an ebook or audiobook, and download it.
What is the password for BorrowBox?
BorrowBox – to login to BorrowBox you need to use your 14 digit library card number beginning 20118 plus your 4 digit PIN.
How do you borrow digital books from the library?
Step 1 of 3: Borrow an eBook from your public library
- Go to your public library’s website.
- Look for the “eBooks” section of the page.
- If required, select OverDrive as the service that you’d like to use to browse books.
- Find a book that you’re interested in and click Borrow.
How do I transfer a BorrowBox book to my Kindle?
To transfer an eBook to an eReader device, attach the device to your computer. It should appear in Adobe Digital Editions in the list on the left side of the window. Now just drag the eBook onto the device.
Where can I borrow eBooks for free?
Some websites let you download or borrow e-books for free for a limited amount of time. Amazon’s BookLending.com and Lendle let you borrow and lend Kindle titles for 14 days. You can get free e-books to keep forever at Open Library, Project Gutenberg, Free-ebooks.net and Google’s Reader Store.
How do you borrow an eBook from the library?
What is the PIN for BorrowBox?
Your PIN is same one you use to log into the main library catalog. Depending on when you joined the library, your default PIN is the last 4 digits of the phone number we hold for you, or ‘changeme’ (unless you have already changed it).
How do I get a BorrowBox PIN?
A PIN (4 digit code) is issued with your library card at the time you join the library. This number will be required to use any of our PCs or online services like BorrowBox.
How do I download an eBook?
Download & read books on your device
- Make sure your Android phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Play Books app .
- Tap the book you want to download. You can also tap More. Download to save the book for offline reading. Once the book is saved to your device, a Downloaded icon will appear .
How do I borrow ebooks from the library UK?
Readers in the UK can borrow ebooks audiobooks, digital magazines, digital newspapers and more from their local library by downloading the Libby app from the App Store or Google Play. For more information and to get started, visit https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/.
How do I download a BorrowBox eBook?
Step 1: Touch the eBooks icon, make your selection, touch Borrow and Confirm Loan. Step 2: Your eBook will automatically download if you are connected to WiFi. If not, you will be prompted to download the eBook. Step 3: You can now read your eBook OFFLINE using the BorrowBox App.