How do I get desktop view on Tumblr mobile?
To switch from mobile view to desktop view in your mobile browser (when using a device that doesn’t have the app), you can use your web browser’s settings. For Chrome, tap the 3 dots menu and choose “Request Desktop Site.”
How can I see my whole post on Tumblr?
This setting shortens posts to offer a content preview instead—with the option to unfurl the full post by clicking “Expand” on web, or opening the post in a new screen by tapping “View Post” on iOS and Android. Here is a preview of how your dashboard will now appear on web before expanding the full post.
How do you continue reading on Tumblr mobile?
Click the plus sign, and four icons will appear. Click the fourth icon — the gray bar with three white dots — to add a read-more link. Tumblr inserts a “Keep reading” line. The read-more link is in place.
How do you use Tumblr on mobile?
Go to https://www.tumblr.com/ in your preferred web browser to open the Tumblr website.
- On mobile, tap the Tumblr app icon, which resembles a white “t” on a dark-blue background.
- If you haven’t yet downloaded the Tumblr app on mobile, you can do so for both iPhone and Android platforms.
How do I not see reblogs on Tumblr?
You can hide the “Reblog” button by editing your Tumblr theme.
- Open your Tumblr blog and click “Customize” to open the theme editor.
- Type the following into the “Add Custom CSS” box to edit your blog’s controls:
- Add the following code to hide the reblog button:
- Click “Save” to publish your blog with the edited layout.
How do you expand a post on Tumblr?
Edit this value and change the size of the drop-down shadow between each post to enlarge or reduce the post width.
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click the “Edit HTML” button near the top of the left menu bar.
- Press “Ctrl” and “F” simultaneously to use the “Find” feature.
Why did everyone stop using Tumblr?
Tumblr’s decline has been evident for years. The site has suffered from a lack of user growth, losing artists to other media sites such as Instagram. It has also been acquired a number of times and consistently underperformed.
How do you do a read more on Tumblr Mobile 2022?
Just put a [[ MORE ]] WITHOUT THE SPACES BETWEEN THE WORD AND THE [ SYMBOL on the new line where you want the Read More to go.
How do you make a link on Tumblr mobile?
- Open a Web browser and log in to your Tumblr dashboard. Click a post you want to edit or click the “New Post” button to create a new post.
- Type the text you want to use to create the hyperlink.
- Click the “Link” icon at the top of the posting editor.
- Type your URL in the opened dialog window.
How do I go back to my old Tumblr?
If you want to revert back to a previous version of your theme, go to Tumblr’s theme recovery page. You will see a dropdown menu with a list of all your blogs. This is where Tumblr has stored previous version of the theme that’s attached to your blog (in case you accidentally change it or delete it!)
What has replaced Tumblr 2019?
See the given below are the best replacements for Tumblr or alternatives to Tumblr:
- WordPress. Yes, WordPress is a good Tumblr alternative.
What happened to the Tumblr app?
In November, its app was taken down again from the App Store due to an issue with child pornography getting its way past its filtering technology. While the app was back after a few days, Tumblr would not long after essentially digging its own grave. On December 17th, 2018, it banned all adult content on the platform.
Can you turn off reblogs on Tumblr?
Tumblr users who don’t want a specific post to be reblogged by others will now have the option to turn off the reblog setting.
How do you reblog on Tumblr with a picture on mobile?
Adding Photos to a Reblog Add a photo to any reblog by tapping the album icon (see the screenshot above), then choose the photo(s) you want to include. You can also tap the camera icon in the gallery view to take a new photo.
How do I change my Tumblr layout?
How To Change Tumblr Themes
- Step 1: Click on the Account icon on the top-right corner.
- Step 2: Select Edit Appearance.
- Step 3: Then click on Edit Theme button.
- Step 4: Click on Browse Themes.
- Step 5: Find a theme you like from the directory.
How do you get under the cut on Tumblr?
(Ignore the repeated words in my screencap. FML.) Once you’re done, choose what you want to hide under a cut. Click right before the first letter of that part to have the “blinking text cursor” placed there.
How can I view any Tumblr photo blog without a Tumblr?
With TumbleOn, you can view any Tumblr photo blog, even without a Tumblr account. The app features more than 100 hand-picked photo blogs in the “Staff Picks” section to get you started. • “…the app is pretty impressive, and if you’ve been looking for a way to browse Tumblr’s photos, look no further than TumbleOn.” – The Next Web, 2012
What is the best image viewer for Tumblr?
TumbleOn is the most popular image viewer for Tumblr. This quick and powerful app makes discovering new content and revisiting your favorite Tumblr photo blogs easy. Happily get lost exploring images in this beautiful, native interface.
How can I view all of my Tumblr posts at once?
• Log in to Tumblr to see images from your Tumblr dashboard, likes, followers and all of your blogs. • Create groups of blogs to view several blogs at once. • Save time by seeing which posts are new since the last time you viewed a blog. • View your favorite blog, group or tag in slideshow mode (iPad only).
What is the best way to search for images on Tumblr?
Cascadr allows you to see the images that have been posted to any blog in a variable-sized horizontal grid. This allows you to easily and quickly scan through a blog and find the images that you want. Cascadr is ideal for exploring Tumblr. Quickly scan image thumbnails and click to see a full-size version.