How do I reset my HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne?
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401 series –
- From the Home screen on the product control panel, touch the Setup button.
- Scroll to and touch the Service menu.
- Scroll to and touch the Restore Defaults button, and then touch the. OK. button. The product automatically restarts.
How do I fix 79 service error?
If a printer shows a “79 Service Error” (a common error to HP printers) on the LCD display, do the following:
- Locate the on/off switch on the bottom of the printer.
- Toggle the switch to the off position and COUNT to 10.
- Turn the printer on again and the system should be all set.
How do I reset my laser printer?
On the printer control panel, press the OK button to display the Home screen. Use the arrow buttons and the OK button to navigate to and open the Service menu. Select the Restore Defaults option, and then press the OK button. The printer automatically restarts.
How do I do a cold reset on my HP printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Watch the control panel.
- When the memory starts counting, press and hold the green (Select) button.
- Release the (Select) button.
- The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE.
- Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET.
- Press (Select).
What does 79 service error mean on my HP printer?
Service error 79 on HP printers indicates that the print job is corrupted or the printer firmware is outdated. As a result, the spooler fails to communicate with the printer.
What is a cold reset?
“Cold reset” usually means the reset after after cycling the power or a “power-on-reset”. “Warm reset” usually implies that some portion SOC remains active, while another part gets reset. There are different verification strategies for handling these, but more design details are required.
Can I factory reset my HP printer?
Turn the product on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on. Release the Resume button. The Attention and Ready lights cycle while the product restores factory defaults.
What does 79 service error mean?
What is HP service error 79? Service error 79 on HP printers indicates that the print job is corrupted or the printer firmware is outdated. As a result, the spooler fails to communicate with the printer.