How do you factory reset a HTC phone that is locked?
STEP 1: Press and hold both the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons. STEP 2: Release the buttons when the three-Android screen appears. STEP 3: Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select FACTORY RESET, then press the POWER button. Your HTC One will now hard reset to factory settings.
How do I factory reset my HTC Android?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the. Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select. factory reset.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
How do I do a complete hard reset?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
What is fastboot mode?
What is Fastboot mode? Fastboot mode is one of the modes on your device where you can flash various images to your phone. You can use this mode to execute various commands from your computer on your device.
What is fastboot mode in HTC?
FASTBOOT – This screen provides the options to exit the bootloader. It is also useful for manually flashing a device using USB. HBOOT – Returns to the main bootloader screen. REBOOT – Reboots the device normally. REBOOT FASTBOOT – Reboots the device directly into the FASTBOOT screen.
Where is the reset button on a HTC phone?
– Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold POWER. – Wait for the screen with three images of Android to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME buttons. – Press VOLUME DOWN to select reset to factory settings, and then press POWER.
How to factory reset HTC Rezound?
Make sure your phone has at least a 35% battery life or that it is connected to a charger before attempting to reset your phone.
How to unlock HTC password?
Attempt to unlock your HTC smartphones five times.
How to reset HTC Desire?
Constant feeling of being overworked