What are 3 major features of Windows 8?
5 Top Windows 8 Features You’ll Love
- Speedy Boot Time. The load and boot up speed has improved significantly over Windows’ predecessors.
- Innovative & Dynamic Desktop.
- Improved Search Function.
- Windows To Go.
- Windows Live Syncing.
Is there a YouTube app for Windows 8?
Like Windows Phone, Windows 8 PCs don’t have a dedicated YouTube app. Don’t fret though, there are more than a few YouTube apps made by third-party developers to fill the void. You can find these apps in Microsoft’s Windows Store, which is available by tapping or clicking on the shopping bag icon with the Windows logo.
Can I still use Windows 8 in 2020?
Beginning in July 2019, the Windows 8 Store is officially closed. While you can no longer install or update applications from the Windows 8 Store, you can continue using those already installed. However, since Windows 8 has been out of support since January 2016, we encourage you to update to Windows 8.1 for free.
Why is there no YouTube app for Windows?
After many years, the company still has not built a native application for the Windows platform. However, now YouTube is a Progressive Web App (PWA), which you can install on Windows 10 using the latest version of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
What is the advantage of Windows 8?
Advantages of Windows 8 It has advanced security features such as antivirus capabilities and supports secure boot. It has short boot time. Windows 8 boot time takes less than 8 seconds which is much shorter than its earlier version. There is no need for the PC upgrade to run Windows 8.
How do I upgrade to Windows 10 for free?
How to download Windows 10 for free
- Go to the Download Windows 10 website.
- Under Create Windows 10 installation media, click Download tool now and Run.
- Choose Upgrade this PC now, assuming this is the only PC you’re upgrading.
- Follow the prompts.
Is it safe to use Windows 8 in 2021?
Can You Still Use Windows 8 or 8.1 After that Date? Yes! When the 10th of January, 2023, comes around, all it means is that Microsoft will no longer fix any security flaws that appear. It’s not a self-destruct date for Windows 8 or 8.1; it will still work fine.
Can I run Windows 8 in 2021?
Windows 8.1 is in extended support until 12 Jan 2023, so it is safe to use in 2021.
Can I install YouTube on PC?
You can install the YouTube app for Windows completely free.
How to get classic start on Windows 8 tutorial?
– Navigating Windows 8. There are several ways to navigate through Windows 8, including hot corners, keyboard shortcuts, and gestures if you’re using a tablet. – The Charms bar. The Charms bar is a toolbar that lets you access your computer’s settings, along with other options. – Working with Start screen apps. – Viewing apps side by side.
How to get started with Windows 8?
– Press and hold the Alt key, and then press Tab. The Flip preview will appear. – While holding the Alt key, scroll through the open windows by pressing Tab. – Stop on the window or app you wish to select. The chosen window or app will appear.
How to master Windows 8?
Download Windows 8.1. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 8.1, you can use the tools on this page to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD. Before you begin. Make sure you have: An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply). Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or
How set up Windows 8?
Specify Windows Setup configurations by using either the Windows Setup dialog boxes (interactive) or an answer file (unattended),or a combination of the two.