What do you say in a condolence message?
Immediate Personal Condolences
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.
- I’m stunned by this news.
- My heart aches to hear this news.
- I love you and I’m here for you.
- Please know that your friends love you and are here for you.
- I’m so sorry.
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- God bless you and your family.
What is a good sentence for condolence?
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope that these flowers bring you some peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one.
How do you say you’re there for someone?
Tell your loved one that you’re there for them in one of these ways.
- I’ll be right over.
- Give me a job.
- You’re not alone.
- You can survive this.
- I’m not going to leave or abandon you.
- We’ll get through this together.
- I love you.
What to say after someone passes?
The best things to say when someone dies
- I’m so sorry for your loss.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- They will be so missed.
- I’m very sorry to hear this tragic news.
- I’m shocked and saddened by this devastating news.
- I can’t imagine how you must feel right now.
- If you want to talk, I’m here at any time.
What do I say to make someone feel better?
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.”
- “I wish I could be there right now.”
- “You’re still in my thoughts.
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.”
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do.
- “Hey, get well soon.
- “You’re doing a great job with a major responsibility.
How do you sound a supportive text?